EQUIPMENT Finance generally is a loan utilised for the purchase of new or used Equipment or Motor Vehicles, such as:
Yellow Goods: Earth moving Machinery and Equipment such as bobcats, loaders and excavators. Agricultural Machinery and Equipment like tractors, harvesters and sprayers.
Heavy Trucks: Prime movers, trailers and accessories
Machinery and Plant: Generators, Conveyors, Plant Fitouts
Motor Vehicles: Any new or used motor vehicle including older models and can be purchased from dealer or private
Benefits of equipment Finance:
- Purchase the equipment and use its value as collateral.
- You can adjust your repayment amount by choosing how much residual (leftover amount) you pay or refinance at the end of the term.
- You own the equipment throughout its useful life.
- Tax deductible repayments for business use.
- Maximise your cash flow to better operate your business.
Teo Torrelli, Director of MKS Lending Group has been arranging Development and Construction Loans since 1985. He will work with Private and Bank lenders and deliver the loan solution.